Nov 18, 2018 - Upgrading vSphere Client for vSphere 6.0 in Local/Remote vCenter Deployment (Windows). Upgrade VMware vSphere using the HPE.
This is part 2 of the vSphere 6.0 Basics, detailing the installation of the vSphere Client. The vSphere Client can now only be used for ESXi 6.0 direct connect (RC version), however, the GA version will support vCenter Server 6.0 (courtesy of Derek Seaman via PEX). Be aware that vSphere Update Manager now uses a separate vSphere Update Manager Client, not the vSphere Client as in previous versions.
This is a 6 part series, describing the installation basics of vSphere 6.0:
This post has been constructed using the vSphere 6.0 Release Candidate (RC – Build 2172336) After effects full version free download.
I Know Its Shawty Okay! I Dint Write The Lyrics. I Think With One Person Telling Me Its Okay I Figured it Out. Eenie meenie miney moe lyrics.
- You have the vSphere Infrastructure Management Release Candidate (RC – Build 2172336) or the General Availability (GA – March 2015) ISO image.
- You are the administrator of a Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 or Windows 7/8/8.1 system.
- You have an ESXi 6.0 host to connect to (detailed in Part 1).
Install vSphere Client 6.0
- Mount or extract the VIM 6.0 ISO image to the Microsoft Windows system.
- Execute the “autorun.exe” file.
- In the “VMware vCenter Installer” window, select the “vSphere Client” object under the “VMware vCenter Desktop Client” option. Press the “Install” button.
- Select your language (default “English (United States)”) and press “OK”.
- In the “Welcome to the installation wizard for VMware vSphere Client 6.0” window, press the “Next” button.
- In the “End User License Agreement” window, accept the EULA and press “Next”.
- In the “Destination Folder” window, set the destination directory (if necessary) and press “Next”.
- In the “Ready to Install the Program” window, press “Install”.
- When the “Restart?” message appears, press “Yes”.
- The “VMware vSphere Client” icon will appear on the your desktop and in your “Start” Menu.
Connect to ESXi 6.0 and try connecting to vCenter 6.0
- Double click on the “VMware vSphere Client” desktop icon.
- Enter the IP address and root credentials for the ESXi 6.0 host you built in Step 1 and press “Login”.
- The vSphere Client will connect to ESXi 6.0 and the “Summary” screen will appear.
- Try connecting to vCenter Server 6.0 (after Step 3) and a “Error Connecting” message will appear (RC version only). GA version will connect to vCenter Server 6.0.
Vmware 6.0 Client Integration Plugin
VMware vSphere Client is a Freeware software in the category Desktop developed by VMware, Inc.
It was checked for updates 565 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of VMware vSphere Client is 188.8.131.5226, released on 10/12/2016. It was initially added to our database on 03/16/2009. The most prevalent version is 184.108.40.20626, which is used by 28 % of all installations.
VMware vSphere Client runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 347.4MB.
Users of VMware vSphere Client gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for VMware vSphere Client!
Vmware Client 6
- 05/30/2019 - Kate's Video Joiner (free) 4.852
- 08/09/2008 - A VIP Simple To Do List 2.97
- 05/30/2019 - Kate's Video Toolkit 7.956
- 05/30/2019 - SmartFTP 9.0.2666
- 05/30/2019 - Webcam and Screen Recorder 8.0.405
- » vmware editions descargar
- » vmware vsphere 설치
- » vmware client 5.1
- » vsphere client ライセンス
- » vsphere cliente 5.1 download
- » vmware vsphere 5.1 client ｏｓ バージョン
- » vshpere client 6 download
- » vmware vsphere-client 5.1 download
- » vmeare vsphere client
- » vsphere client'а