|Ae Dil Hai Mushkil|
|Directed by||Karan Johar|
|Produced by||Apoorva Mehta|
Hiroo Yash Johar
|Written by||Karan Johar|
Niranjan Iyengar (Dialogues)
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Shah Rukh Khan
|Edited by||Akiv Ali|
|Distributed by||Fox Star Studios|
|Box office||est.₹237 crore|
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (lit. 'O heart, it is difficult') is a 2016 Indian romantic drama film written and directed by Karan Johar. It stars Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Fawad Khan, tells the story of unrequited love. It was released on 28 October 2016 during the Diwali festival.
The film earned ₹2.37 billion (US$34 million) worldwide against a budget of ₹700 million (US$10 million). At the 62nd Filmfare Awards, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil received nine nominations, including Best Director for Johar, and won four awards for its soundtrack.
Description: Yeh Dil (2013) Bollywood Movie Mp3 songs In 128Kbps, 190Kbps, 320Kbps Quality Format, Yeh Dil (2013) Movie Original Soundtrack Yeh Dil (2013) Mp3 Songs Download Itunesrip, Yeh Dil (2013) Bollywood Movie Mp3 Songs, Yeh Dil (2013) Movie Original Cdrip Full Album, Yeh Dil (2013) Bollywood Hindi Film All Song Download, Yeh Dil (2013.
The movie begins with the interview of Ayan Sanger, a singer who has newly acquired fame with his non-filmy songs. He tells the story of his experience of love in a flash back.
In London, a chance meeting in a disco between Ayan Sanger (Ranbir Kapoor) (a novice in terms of sex-related matters), and Alizeh Khan (Anushka Sharma) (knowing a little more) ends up with them trying to make out, and it turning into a comedy. They get to know about each other, and become friends.
Later, when they discover their respective partners are cheating on them, they break up with their lovers: Ayan with Lisa D'Souza (Lisa Haydon) and Alizeh with 'Dr.' Faisal Khan (Imran Abbas), and the two go to Paris to spend a week together.
While Ayan falls in love with Alizeh, she considers him to be only a 'friend'.
One day, Alizeh stumbles upon DJ Ali (Fawad Khan), her ex-boyfriend / lover, who wants to reconcile. Partially confused, but still in love with him, Alizeh decides to go with DJ Ali, and so stops hanging out with Ayan and they cease communication.
A few days later, Alizeh calls and invites Ayan to her wedding with DJ Ali in Lucknow. Ayan is petrified on hearing this but agrees to the invitation. At the wedding, he tells Alizeh he loves her but she rejects his feelings causing Ayan to leave the ceremony heartbroken.
At the airport to board a flight to Dubai, Ayan meets Saba (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan), a poet, who is leaving for Vienna. She consoles Ayan and gives him a note with her poetry and number on it. Ayan calls after three months stating that he is in Vienna and wants to meet her.
Ayan learns that Saba is divorced and has no place for love in her heart. Ayan also meets Saba's ex-husband, Tahir Taliyar Khan (Shah Rukh Khan) in a fine arts gallery, who tells him that one sided love is not a weakness but empowering.
Ayan, who had blocked Alizeh from contacting him in all ways, finally calls and reconnects with her. He begins to send pictures of Saba to her to induce jealousy. One day Alizeh informs Ayan that she's coming to Vienna and wants to meet him. Ayan invites her for dinner with Saba to provoke Alizeh into loving him, but Alizeh thinks Ayan has found love in Saba and is happy for him. Meanwhile, Saba begins to develop feelings for Ayan, but he loves Alizeh. Seeing his love for Alizeh, Saba leaves Ayan.
Ayan continues to harbour love for Alizeh and becomes a famous singer. He meets DJ Ali one day and realises that they have parted ways. Ayan goes to Alizeh's favourite point and waits there until she arrives.
Mickey mouse clubhouse complete torrent download. Alizeh tells Ayan that she is diagnosed with cancer stage IV and will not live much longer. Ayan and Alizeh try to make the best of their time together. Ayan tries to make Alizeh love him, to no avail. This leads to a fight between the two, and Alizeh decides to leave Ayan.
Eventually, Ayan makes peace with the fact that he and Alizeh can at best be friends and nothing more. The screen blacks out and goes back to the beginning where Ayan, still a popular singer, is giving an interview based on the love of his life.
Ayan sings the song 'Channa Mereya' which is inspired by Alizeh, then finishes the interview.
- Ranbir Kapoor as Ayaan Sanger
- Anushka Sharma as Alizeh Khan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as Saba Khan
- Fawad Khan as DJ Ali
Yeh Dil Full Movie Download 480p
- Imran Abbas as Dr. Faisal Khan, Alizeh's boyfriend
- Lisa Haydon as Lisa D'Souza, Ayaan's girlfriend
- Shah Rukh Khan as Tahir Taliyar Khan, Saba's ex-husband
- Alia Bhatt as Alizeh's DJ friend in the song 'The Breakup Song'
- Neha Dhupia as the reporter (voiceover)
—Karan Johar speaking about the film in an interview with The Times of India
Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa 2002
The film was first announced in November 2014. Writer-director Karan Johar said that for the past year and a half, he had been developing a story that he needed to work on for several months. However, while he was in New York, the idea for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (Title taken from a song of 1956 film C.I.D.) came to him and he wrote the screenplay in 30 days. When he came back to India, he spoke to the three lead actors and they all signed on immediately. Johar stated that he was motivated to cast Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the film after getting to know them by acting with them in Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet (2015). He added that he was excited to cast Aishwarya Rai Bachchan after several unsuccessful attempts to cast her in his previous films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.. (2001), and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).
Actor Fawad Khan was cast to play a role of a DJ, describing his role as 'not exactly a cameo but it becomes a backbone for a certain conflict of a character in the movie.'Lisa Haydon has also confirmed that she will appear in the film. In September 2016 at the Toronto International Film Festival, Johar confirmed that Shah Rukh Khan had also filmed a scene for the movie. In October 2016, he confirmed that Alia Bhatt would also make a cameo appearance in the film.
On 6 February at the India Conference at Harvard, Johar revealed that in the film Ranbir Kapoor plays the character of a Hindu boy named Ayan and Anushka Sharma plays a Muslim girl named Alizeh. The two leading female characters were originally supposed to be Pakistani women in the movie. However, Karan Johar decided to change the female characters to Indian Muslims to avoid further trouble after the film ran into controversy over the casting of Fawad Khan, a Pakistani national.
Principal photography began in September 2015 with Kapoor and Sharma in London. At the end of September, the team filmed some portions in Paris. In October, they began shooting in various locations in Austria, including the city of Vienna. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan joined the crew in Vienna in mid-October after the release of her film Jazbaa. In March 2016, Kapoor, Sharma, and Khan were seen filming in Mandawa, Rajasthan. In July 2016, Johar tweeted a photo of Kapoor and Sharma on set in Mumbai for the last schedule.
On 8 October 2016, Indian political party, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), proclaimed that they would not allow the release of the film, following nationwide protests surrounding the terrorist attack in Jammu and Kashmir on 18 September 2016 and the decision by Cinema Owners Exhibitors Association of India preventing the release of films with Pakistani actors in four states – Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Goa. Citing the casting of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan in the film, the MNS warned theater owners around the country to not screen the film, threatening them with vandalism. Announcing that security will be tightened at theaters along with sufficient police protection, Maharashtra chief minister, Devendra Fadnavis, commented on the issue, saying, 'Anyone found taking the law into their hands will be dealt with firmly.' He also informed that 12 MNS members were sent to judicial custody after they barged into a Mumbai theater and held a protest on 19 October 2016.
Commenting on the ruckus behind his film's release, director Karan Johar said that the circumstances in which the film was shot in 2015 were completely different. 'Going forward, I would like to say that of course, I will not engage with talent from the neighbouring country, given the circumstance. But with that same energy, I beseech you to know one thing – that over 300 people in my Indian crew have put their blood, sweat, and tears into making my film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. I don't think it's fair for them to face any kind of turbulence on account of other fellow Indians,' he further added in a video statement. He was heavily criticized by news and social media for buckling under pressure. However, people from the film fraternity like Mukesh Bhatt and Shyam Benegal supported Johar and his film, and requested the people to consider the film and its release without giving importance to the actors' nationalities.
On 20 October 2016, Mukesh Bhatt said that his discussion with Union home minister, Rajnath Singh, had been consequential, and affirmed that the film will be screened throughout the country without any violence. However, he promised that he would not make any more films with Pakistani actors.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was made on a total budget of over ₹100 crore ($15 million), including marketing and distribution costs. Prior to its release, the film had already recouped ₹75 crore ($11.2 million) from music, satellite and digital rights, so it needed to recover only ₹25 crore ($3.7 million) from the domestic box office. Worldwide, the film earned ₹90.84 crore ($13.6 million) on its opening weekend, while ComScore reported an estimated $12.8 million from 14 markets. As of November, it has made $21.3 million worldwide.
In India, its domestic market, the film had to compete with Shivaay which was released on the same day during the lucrative Diwali weekend. On its opening day the film made ₹13.30 crore, the third biggest for both Kapoor and Sharma, and the sixth biggest for a Bollywood film of the year. Through its opening weekend, it scored a debut of ₹35.60 crore ($5.3 million) net in its three days on 3,200 screens, equating to a gross ₹49.84 crore ($7.65 million), the ninth-biggest debut of the year and the best ever debut for Johar, beating My Name is Khan's ₹31.50 crore ($4.7 million). On Monday, it saw a hike in ticket sales, earning ₹17.75 crore ($2.65 million) due to the holiday season. In its first full week, the film earned ₹80.19 crore ($12 million) in India alone and $20.2 million worldwide. The film continued to dominate the box office in its second weekend, earning $3.2 million from 2,000 screens (−1,200 screens). In just 10 days, the film earned ₹97.17 crore ($14.6 million) net and has become the sixth highest-grossing Bollywood film in the country. Moreover, the film now ranks as the highest-earner for Aishwarya, beating Dhoom 2's ₹82.30 crore ($12.3 million) in 2006; the fourth biggest for Anushka as well as for Ranbir.
In the United Kingdom, it recorded the biggest Bollywood opening of the year with ₹4.88 crore ($772,891), debuting at eighth place at the U.K. box office. However, this is inclusive of previews. Including previews, Sultan would be the clear winner with a $1.3 million debut in July. But excluding previews, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is ahead of the former. In the United States and Canada, the film received a limited release across 302 theaters and grossed ₹14 crore ($2.13 million) in its opening weekend finishing in tenth place.
By the end of its theatrical run, the film grossed ₹160.69 crore in India and ₹237.56 crore worldwide.
Rotten Tomatoes gives the film a 58% score based on twelve critic reviews, with an average rating of 5.4/10. On Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating, the film has a score of 40 out of 100, based on four critics, indicating 'mixed or average reviews'.
Bollywood Hungama gave 4/5 ratings and commented, 'a contemporary and a progressive take on relationships from the master story teller Karan Johar'.
Raja Sen and Sukanya Verma of Rediff.com respectively rated 4/5 and 3.5/5 and said, 'Thank you, Karan Johar for this film feels like a sob. Johar has improved massively as a storyteller, this film is more polished and assured than anything he's done before.' and, 'As evident by his body of work, Karan Johar has a sweet spot for this attribute, in the splendidly romantic and richly satisfying ADHM.'
Nihit Bhave of The Times of India rated 3.5/5 and said, 'a beautiful-looking film that isn't bereft of logic'.
Subhash K. Jha of Deccan Chronicle rated 2.5/5 and said, 'ADHM is one good looking film with actors who epitomise human beauty.' Sweta Kaushal of Hindustan Times rated 2.5/5, saying 'ADHM offers little in terms of story and fails to get the audience empathise or feel for the characters and events in the movie.'
Shubhra Gupta of The Indian Express rated 2/5 and said, 'Johar is unable to go the extra mile, hope that Johar will come up with something newer and sharper the next time around.' Mike McCahill of The Guardian rated 2/5 and said, 'Despite controversy over the casting, Karan Johar's romance, has a failure of nerve about Hindu-Muslim relations.'
The Hindu commented, 'ADHM is the latest in the brand of cinema that isn't so much as plot driven as it is focused on characters, relationships, and interactions.'
Reuters commented, 'ADHM has neither gravitas nor the charm to be worth remembering.'
Yeh Dil Full Movie Youtube
|Ae Dil Hai Mushkil|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||26 October 2016|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Label||Sony Music India|
|Singles from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil|
The film's soundtrack was released on 26 October 2016 by Sony Music India. The film had five initial promotional singles released from the soundtrack. The audio jukebox was released on YouTube on 2 November 2016.
Pritam received the Best Music Director award at the 62nd Filmfare Awards, while Arijit Singh won the 'Best Playback Singer Award' for the title song of the film. Amitabh Bhattacharya won Best Lyricist' Award for 'Channa Mereya'.
The reprised versions of songs 'Bulleya', 'Channa Mereya', and 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo' were released separately in the deluxe edition of the album, but not added in soundtrack album. However, the latter of these, which was written by Fayyaz Hashmi and was originally composed by Sohail Rana, was recreated and featured in the film too.
All lyrics written by Amitabh Bhattacharya; all music composed by Pritam.
|1.||'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Arijit Singh||4:29|
|2.||'Bulleya'||Amit Mishra, Shilpa Rao||5:49|
|3.||'Channa Mereya'||Arijit Singh||4:49|
|4.||'The Breakup Song'||Arijit Singh, Jonita Gandhi, Badshah, Nakash Aziz||4:12|
|5.||'Cutipie'||Pardeep Singh Sran, Nakash Aziz||3:51|
|6.||'Alizeh'||Arijit Singh, Ash King, Shashwat Singh||4:42|
|7.||'Bulleya' (Reprise)||Arijit Singh, Shilpa Rao||5:48|
|8.||'Channa Mereya' (Unplugged)||Arijit Singh||2:47|
|9.||'Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo'||Shilpa Rao||2:45|
|Award||Date of Ceremony||Category||Recipient(s) and nominee(s)||Result||Ref(s)|
|Filmfare Awards||14 January 2017||Best Director||Karan Johar||Nominated|||
|Best Actor||Ranbir Kapoor||Nominated|
|Best Actress||Anushka Sharma||Nominated|
|Best Music Director||Pritam||Won|
|Best Lyricist||Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Channa Mereya'||Won|
|Best Playback Singer – Male||Arijit Singh for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Won|
|RD Burman Award for New Music Talent||Amit Mishra for 'Bulleya'||Won|
|Best Playback Singer – Female||Jonita Gandhi for 'The Breakup Song'||Nominated|
|Screen Awards||4 December 2016||Best Actor||Ranbir Kapoor||Nominated|||
|Best Actress||Anushka Sharma||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan||Nominated|
|Best Music Director||Pritam||Won|
|Best Male Playback||Amit Mishra for 'Bulleya'||Won|
|Best Lyricist||Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Won|
|Stardust Awards||20 December 2016||Best Film||Ae Dil Hai Mushkil||Nominated|||
|Best Director||Karan Johar||Won|
|Best Actor||Ranbir Kapoor||Nominated|
|Best Actress||Anushka Sharma(also for Sultan)||Won|
|Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan||Nominated|
|Best Costume Design||Manish Malhotra, Anaita Shroff Adajania and Samidha Wangnoo||Nominated|
|Best Music Album||Sony Music India||Won|
|Best Music Director||Pritam||Won|
|Best Lyricist||Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Channa Mereya'||Won|
|Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Nominated|
|Best Playback Singer (Male)||Arijit Singh for 'Channa Mereya'||Won|
|Arijit Singh for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Nominated|
|Best Playback Singer (Female)||Jonita Gandhi for 'The Breakup Song'||Nominated|
|Mirchi Music Awards||18 February 2017||Song of the Year||'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (song)'||Nominated|||
|'Channa Mereya (Unplugged)'||Nominated|
|Album of the Year||Pritam and Amitabh Bhattacharya||Won|
|Male Vocalist of the Year||Amit Mishra for 'Bulleya'||Nominated|
|Arijit Singh for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Won|
|Arijit Singh for 'Channa Mereya'||Nominated|
|Female Vocalist of the Year||Jonita Gandhi for 'The Breakup Song'||Nominated|
|Shilpa Rao for 'Bulleya'||Nominated|
|Music Composer of the Year||Pritam for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Won|
|Pritam for 'Bulleya'||Nominated|
|Pritam for 'Channa Mereya'||Nominated|
|Lyricist of the Year||Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'||Nominated|
|Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Bulleya'||Nominated|
|Amitabh Bhattacharya for 'Channa Mereya'||Won|
|Best Song Engineer (Recording & Mixing)||Shadab Rayeen, Sunny M.R. & Ashwin Kulkarni for 'Bulleya'||Nominated|
|Best Background Score||Pritam||Nominated|
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil vs Shivaay: Who will win at the box office?'. The Indian Express.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay have close contest at box office; KJo's film has a 10-cr lead'. Firstpost. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- ^ ab'Box Office: Worldwide Collection and Day Wise Breakup of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- ^Sharma, Smrity (14 January 2017). '62nd Jio Filmfare Awards 2017: Complete winners list! Neerja, Dangaal, Udta Punjab, Kapoor & Sons WIN BIG!'. India.com. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- ^ abGupta, Priya (1 December 2014). 'Karan Johar to direct Aishwarya, Ranbir, and Anushka in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''. The Times of India. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- ^'Role in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' not exactly a cameo: Fawad Khan'. The Indian Express. 9 March 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- ^'Had fun filming 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Lisa Haydon'. DNA India. 2 July 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Karan Johar confirms Shah Rukh Khan cameo in film'. The Indian Express. 12 September 2016. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- ^'Alia Bhatt Has a Cameo in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. She Stars As..' NDTV. Retrieved 16 October 2016.
- ^'Hollywood stars won't have much to do in our cinema: Karan Johar'. Daily News and Analysis. 7 February 2016. Retrieved 7 February 2016.
- ^'Characters changed? Aishwarya and Anushka won't play Pakistanis in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' anymore!'. DNA India. 7 October 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- ^Goswami, Parismita (30 September 2015). 'After London, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma fly to Paris for 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' shoot'. International Business Times. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- ^'After London, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' in Paris, Austria'. The Indian Express. 7 October 2015. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- ^'Ranbir, Anushka and Fawad kick start Ae Dil Hai Mushkil shoot in Rajasthan'. Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 27 March 2016.
- ^'Karan Johar begins shooting last leg of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''. The Times of India. 17 July 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- ^MNS: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Cops set up helpline for movie theatres as MNS threat looms – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (20 October 2016). Retrieved on 2016-11-01.
- ^Fresh threat to Ae Dil Hai Mushkil from MNS : India, News – India Today. Indiatoday.intoday.in (19 October 2016). Retrieved on 2016-11-01.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' will have a safe Diwali release: Mukesh Bhatt after meeting Rajnath Singh – The Economic Times. Economictimes.indiatimes.com (20 October 2016). Retrieved on 2016-11-01.
- ^Koimoi.com Team (31 October 2016). 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Grosses Over 115 Crores Worldwide In Its Opening Weekend'. Koimoi.com. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^ abNancy Tartaglione (30 October 2016). ''Doctor Strange' Brews $86M In Overseas Bow; Tops Comps, Sets IMAX Records – International Box Office Update'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^Nancy Tartaglione (6 November 2016). ''Doctor Strange' Supreme With $240M+ Overseas/$325M+ Global; 'Bridget Jones' Delivers $200M+ WW – Intl Box Office'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- ^Don Groves (25 October 2016). 'Bollywood Showdown: Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' Vs Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil''. Forbes. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^Joginder Tuteja (29 October 2016). 'Ranbir & Anushka Register Their 3rd Biggest Opening Ever With Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. Koimoi.com. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- ^'Box Office: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil becomes 2nd Highest opening weekend grosser of 2016 in the overseas'. Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^'Top 10 Highest Opening Weekend Grossers Of 2016'. 31 October 2016. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^Don Groves (30 October 2016). 'Karan Johar Vs Ajay Devgn: Surprising Result In Bollywood Showdown'. Forbes. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil box office collection day 5: This is the hit Ranbir Kapoor needed'. The Indian Express. 1 November 2016. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- ^Don Groves (3 November 2016). 'Karan Johar And Ajay Devgn Set To Continue Their Hot Streaks In India'. Forbes. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- ^ abScott Mendelson (6 November 2016). 'Karan Johar, Ajay Devgn, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma And Aishwarya Reach New Peaks'. Forbes. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- ^Charles Gant (1 November 2016). 'Doctor Strange sweeps into a new cosmic realm at UK box office'. The Guardian. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- ^Brian Brooks (30 October 2016). ''Moonlight' Shines With Over $900K in 36 Theaters; Magnolia's 'Gimme Danger' Solid in Debut – Specialty Box Office'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- ^'Movie Review: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. Bollywood Hungama. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Review: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is an intense story of love'. Rediff.com. Raja Sen. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Splendidly romantic and richly satisfying'. Rediff.com. Sukanya Verma. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review'. The Times of India. Nihit Bhave. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: A flawed nugget, like life itself'. Deccan Chronicle. Subhash K Jha. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil review: This Ranbir-Anushka film is hard to relate to'. Hindustan Times. Sweta Kaushal. 29 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Karan Johar needs to deliver a newer, sharper film'. The Indian Express. Shubhra Gupta. 29 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil review – a traditional weepie, unlikely to offend'. The Guardian. Mike McCahill. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Sluggish narrative overtakes a fresh film'. The Hindu. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Movie Review: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. The Express Tribune. Reuters. 8 November 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil music review: Play on a Loop'. The Indian Express. Suanshu Khurana. 28 October 2016.
- ^Sarkar, Prarthna (30 August 2016). ''Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' full song released online: Where to listen to it for free'. International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 8 September 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: 'Bulleya' song crosses 12 million views in less then [sic] a week!'. dna. 20 September 2016. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- ^Sony Music India. 'Channa Mereya – Remix By DJ Chetas – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – Karan – Ranbir – Anushka – Pritam – Arijit'. Retrieved 26 August 2017 – via YouTube.
- ^Sony Music India. 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Mashup – DJ VERONIKA – Ranbir – Anushka – Aishwarya – Karan – Pritam'. Retrieved 26 August 2017 – via YouTube.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Songs'. Saavn. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- ^'Karan Johar-directed 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' soundtrack to be grand, romantic: Pritam Chakraborty'. The Indian Express. 3 March 2016. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- ^''Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' soundtrack to be grand, romantic: Pritam'. Business Standard. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Jukebox – Ranbir Kapoor Anushka Sharma Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pritam'. Sony Music India. 2 November 2016 – via YouTube.
- ^'62nd Filmfare Awards 2017: Winners' list'. The Times of India. 15 January 2016.
- ^'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil [Deluxe Edition]'. Saavn. 11 November 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- ^Omair Alavi (10 August 2014). 'I am Pakistan'. The News International. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- ^Mimansa Shekhar (26 August 2016). 'Arijit Singh's soulful version of 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd' can be played on the loop'. The Indian Express. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- ^'Filmfare Awards 2017 Nominations'. 15 January 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- ^'Filmfare Awards 2017 Winners'. 15 January 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- ^'Star Screen Awards 2016 winners list'. 5 December 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- ^'Nominations for Stardust Awards 2016'. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- ^'Stardust Awards 2016 Full Winners List'. 20 December 2016. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- ^'Nomination - Mirchi Music Awards'. MMAMirchiMusicAwards. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- ^'Winners -Mirchi Music Awards'. MMAMirchiMusicAwards. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil on IMDb
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil on Facebook
Title: Yeh Dil
Added on: 2014-01-01 08:21:02 Total Views: 10,524
Description: The movie story deals with a multi millionaire Raghuraj Pratap Singh who has an only son, Ravi who studies in a College. Ravi excels at everything he does including sports but is poor in his studies; he meets with a poor girl, Vasundhara alias Vasu the daughter of a milk-man, Mitua Yadav, Vasu is a well-behaved student who is good at her studies. Ravi asks Vasu to assist him with his studies and invite her at his home to do so but at his home, Vasu is insulted by Raghuraj and is asked to leave, anger at this Ravi also leave and eventually follows Vasu to her home. At her home questions arise and in anger Vasu answer by claiming a relationship with Ravi, soon both Ravi and Vasu fall in love but both families object to there marriage. Raghuraj arranges Ravi's marriage with his mistress, Mrs. Chowdhary's daughter while Mitua Yadav tries his best to prevent the couple from meeting. Ravi goes to Vasu's house to look for her and is badly beaten by Mitua's goons and at the same time Vasu goes to Ravi's house to look for him and a man is paid a million rupees by Raghuraj to do away with Vasu so that the couple never meet again. Movie:- Yeh Dil (2003) Starcast:- Tusshar Kapoor, Anita Hassanandani, Akhilendra Mishra, Sharat Saxena, Vineet Kumar Directed by:- Teja Produced by:- Kiran Music by:- Nadeem-Shravan ------------------------------------------------ Enjoy and stay connected with us!! Subscribe to Goldmines Telefilms:- http://www.youtube.com/goldminestelefilms Circle us on G+ http://www.google.com/+goldminestelefilms Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/goldminestelefilmspvtltd Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/gtelefilms ------------------------------------------------ yeh dil full movie, yeh dil songs, yeh dil movie songs, yeh dil tushar Kapoor, yeh dil songs tusshar Kapoor, tusshar kapoor full movies, anita hassanandani movies, nadeem shravan hit songs, yeh dil 2003 hindi full movie, yeh dil 2003 songs, Yeh Dil Full Hindi Movie,
Katrina Kaif Photo Shoot For Vogue Magazine
Sushmita Sen Ramp Walk Photos at BPFT 2014
Aditi Rao Hydari Hot Stills at BPFT 2014 Day 1
Kareena Kapoor At Grey Goose Fly Beyond Awards
Alia Bhatt - Femina Magazines 55th Anniversary
Jasmin Walia 2014 Formula One in Abu Dhabi
Sophie Choudry Photoshoot for Mandate
Related videos you might be interested in..
Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai - New Hindi Full Movies - Payal Rohatgi - Bollywood Hot Comedy Movies
Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke (HD) - Shahrukh Khan Raveena Tandon - Superhit Hindi Movie with Eng Subtitles
Yeh Kaise Kacche Dhage - Hindi Dubbed Movies 2014 Full Movie Abbas Gracy Singh Archana
Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan 1999 Full Movie Saif Ali Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Chunky Pandey
Yeh Hai Jalwa Full Movie Hindi Movies 2016 Full Movie Salman Khan Movies Bollywood Full Movies
Yeh Dil Maange More - Superhit Comedy Hindi Stage Play
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani 2013 - Hindi Movie - Full Movies(Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor)
Yeh Gulistan Hamara (1972) Hindi Full Movies Dev Anand Sharmila Tagore Pran
Yeh Hai Jalwa
Dil Kyun Yeh Mera (Remix) New Hindi Movie Kites Full Song (Ft. Hrithik Roshan - Barbara Mori)
Yeh Hai Jalwa Hindi Movies Full Movie Salman Khan Movies Latest Bollywood Full Movies
Yeh Kaisa Tera Ishq Hai.Saajna (Falak Shabir) I Me Aur Main (Latest Hindi Movie Songs 2013)
Yeh Kaisa Karz (Boss I Love You)
Yeh Hai Jalwa
'Yeh Raat Phir Na Aayegi' HORROR Movie I Jeetendra I Meenakshi Sheshadri
Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai - Hindi Movies Full Movie Payal Rohatgi Aamir Ali Malik
Yeh Raat Phir Na Aayegi #Bollywood Horror Thriller Hindi Move Jeetendra, Meenakshi Sheshadri
Yeh Raat Phir Na Aayegi - Full Hindi Bollywood Action Movie HD - Jeetendra, Sheshadri
Yeh Kaisi Hukumat (Raajjiyam) - Full Length Action Hindi Movie
'Yeh Desh' Full Hindi Movie I Jeetendra I Zeenat Aman
Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani Full Movie Hindi Movies 2016 New Full Movies
Yeh Majhdhaar (1996) Full Hindi Movie Salman Khan, Manisha Koirala, Rahul Roy
Yeh Ishq Nahin Aasaan Super-Hit Hindi Movie Rishi Kapoor ,Padmini Kohlapuri ,Deepti Naval
Yeh Kaisi Hakumat - Bollywood Movie - Dilip, Priyanka Trivedi, Shamita Shetty, Vijaykant