|Do Dil... Ek Jaan|
|Directed by||Sunith Pillai |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||01|
|No. of episodes||165|
|Producer(s)||Saurabh Tewari |
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Nautanki Films|
|Original network||Life OK|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV) |
|Original release||3 June 2013 –|
24 January 2014
Do Dil... Ek Jaan (English: Two Hearts... One Soul) is an Indian television soap opera, which premiered on 3 June 2013 with a one-hour special and ended on 24 January 2014. It was produced by Abhinav Shukla under his Nautanki Films banner. The show aired weekdays on Life OK. It is an actionromance story of a young Kashmiri woman, Antara (Nikita Sharma), who moves to Mumbai with her family and falls in love with a gangster, Raghu (Ayaz Ahmed).
The theme song, 'Mera Mahi Tu', sung by Saurabh Kalsi, is based on a combination of Punjabi folk tunes and sea shanties.
Ek Dil Ek Jaan Youtube
A Kashmiri girl named Antara moves with her mother to Mumbai, where she falls in love with a gangster, Raghu. Raghu is forced to make hard decisions about whether his allegiances lie with his gang and his godmother, Daya Mayi, or with his newfound love, Antara.
Raghu's past catches up when Daya Mayi's son, Satya, returns home. Satya ruins Raghu and Antara's marriage plans. When Raghu discovers that Antara is pregnant with his child, Raghu and Antara escape. Antara gives birth to a boy, Vidhan, but eventually Satya finds and kills Antara and Raghu.
Ek Dil Ek Jaan Singer
Satya later marries and has a daughter, Vedika. Many years later, Vedika returns to the district where she falls in love with Vidhan, Raghu's son. Tragedy follows and Satya's sins come back upon him many times over, completing the cycle of violence that he began when he murdered Raghu and Antara.Raghu's son Vidhaan comes back to seek revenge on Satya and meets Machmach who is not aware that Vidhaan is Raghu's son after a pile of events taking place Vidhaan reveals his identity to Machmach who vows to help him in this revenge. Vidhaan faces Satya and they have a fight but Vidhaan does not kill him, however Satya uses this as an advantage and takes the gun and shoots Vidhaan causing Videka to make a decision that shocks her father and she kills herself and shots herself in the chest. Satya repents all the murders he did and machmach taunts him as he realises his mistake.
Ek dil hai, ek jaan hai dono tujhpe qurbaan hain ek main hoon, ek imaan hai dono tujhpe haan tujhpe dono tujhpe qurbaan hain I have one heart, I have one life, and I'd sacrifice them both for you. There is me, and there is my integrity, and I'd sacrifice them both for you. Ek Dil Ek Jaan. November 11, 2017 - by nahida - Leave a Comment. Add to favorites. Views:487 (No Ratings Yet) Ek Dil Ek Jaan. Ek dil hai, ek jaan hai Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai Ek main hoon, ek imaan hai Dono tujhpe haan tujhpe Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai. Padmavati’s Ek Dil Ek Jaan: Shahid Kapoor, Deepika Padukone song’s 5 unforgettable moments Padmavati love ballad Ek Dil Ek Jaan puts focus on Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone’s amazing.
- Ayaz Ahmed as Raghunath 'Raghu' Nayak – Antara's husband and Vidhaan's father (2013)
- Nikita Sharma as Antara Kaul/Antara Raghunath Nayak – Raghu's wife and Vidhaan's mother (2013)
- Kanwar Dhillon as Vidhaan Raghunath Nayak – Raghu and Antara's son and Vedika's husband (2013–14)
- Shritama Mukherjee as Vedika Satya Nayak/Vedika Vidhaan Nayak – Satya and Manjari's daughter and Vidhaan's wife (2013–14)
- Akshay Dogra as Sahib/Satya Nayak – Daya Mayi's son, Antara and Raghu's killer, Manjari's husband and Vedika's father (2013–14)
- Kishori Shahane as Geeta Kaul – Antara's mother, Vidhaan's maternal grandmother
- JasKaran Singh as Machinder
- Kamya Punjabi/Shilpa Shinde/Pragati Mehra as Daya Mayi – Raghu's godmother, Satya's mother, Vedika's paternal grandmother
- Farooq Sheikh as Ashok Kaul
- Latesh Sharma as Battery
- Vineet Kumar as Aman/Tareeq
- Jayshree T. as Aaji
- Vinny Arora as Rukhsana
- Sumeet Kaul as Govind
- Resham Tipnis as Saroj
- Shubham as Ishaan Kaul
- Pawan Tiwari as Arshad
- Ridhima Tiwari as Rasika
- Kanishka Soni as Manjari Satya Nayak
- Darpan Srivastav as Manohar
- Ritu Vashisht as Noor Aapa
- Sumit Kaul as Govind
- ^Maheshwri, Neha. 'Do Dil...Ek Jaan wraps up in seven months'. timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- ^Unnikrishnan, Chaya. 'A 22-year leap in 'Do Dil Ek Jaan''. dnaindia.com. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- Official Website on hotstar